Wednesday, March 30, 2011

13 Weeks Post-partum!

WOW! Been a while since I've vlogged, huh!? You can get an idea of why from the beginning of my vid... tough times right now! Anyway, I am gonna get back into it and give you guys more updates on me, Leah, and things like product reviews, etc! Let me know if you have any questions and I would be happy to answer them for you :) Leah is now 13 weeks old, will be 3 months old tomorrow. Yes, she is strictly fed breast milk. She is both breast and bottle fed. She was 13 pounds at her 2 month wellness check-up. She did great getting her vaccines. She is a tough cookie like her mama! She is starting to look a lot more like Jon, when she was born she looked like a clone of me! Now she looks like both of us, but still just like me as a baby! I'll have to post pix of Jon and I as a baby so you can all see!

No comments:

Post a Comment