Friday, May 6, 2011

What's in My Diaper Bag?

I am pretty minimalistic, so I only take what I need when I go anywhere. Diaper Bag: Skip Hop Duo Deluxe Edition in Apple Green Toy Story Playtex Sippy Cup JJ Cole Pacifier Pod - Blue Vine Tommee Tippee Pacifier Munchkin Pacifier Clip Skip Hop Wipes Case GermX Atomic Apple Germ Blaster from Target Jelly Belly Sour Jelly Beans & Snacks Stretch Island Fruit Strip Toy for Baby - Carter's Rattle My wallet JJ Cole Diaper Pod - Blue Vine Pampers Newborn Swaddlers Nail Clippers, Little Remedies Medications - Gas Relief, Saline Nose Drops, Aden & Anais Muslin Swaddling Blanket Tommee Tippee Bottle & Formula Dispenser Munchkin Wet Bag 2 Carter's Onesies & Amy Coe Hat JJ Cole Primary Rings Bib JJ Cole Elephant Burp Cloth Diapees & Wipees Case for Eva's Clothes JJ Cole Elephant Receiving Blanket Makeup Bag - Urban Decay Powder Compact, Eye Drops, Lip Balm, Lipstick, Neosporin & Gum Medibag First Aid Kit Diaper Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment